[free-sklyarov] From Vladimir

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Thu Jul 19 09:46:39 PDT 2001

Hi, Vladimir!

> That's Vladimir Katalov here. I'm a managing director of ElcomSoft,
> now in US, trying to help Dmitry.

Glad to hear from you.

I'm AtH, that helped 2600 to make Free Kevin Demonstration
in Moscow.  Are there availiable "official" press-releases
on Russian or we should send to newspapers some texts
of our own?

Is it clear the major points of defence, that we must strike
in letters to public?  As for now, have Dmitry some advocate
or layer in States?  I prefer actions, coordinated by
responsible and competent person.

If you want something to be done in Moscow, just say it.
We can translate texts in both sides, organize press-conference
and actions.  People advice to spread flyers in Duma and
Foreign Ministry, search people there...

- - -
Ilya V. Vasilyev
Civil Hackers' School
Moscow Center +7(095)162-4767