[free-sklyarov] From Vladimir

xyz at kalifornia.com xyz at kalifornia.com
Thu Jul 19 10:02:39 PDT 2001

> I'm AtH, that helped 2600 to make Free Kevin Demonstration
> in Moscow.  Are there availiable "official" press-releases
> on Russian or we should send to newspapers some texts
> of our own?

In the states, it would be best to write directly to the newspapers, a
single organized well thought out statement and stick to it.

> Is it clear the major points of defence, that we must strike
> in letters to public?  As for now, have Dmitry some advocate
> or layer in States?  I prefer actions, coordinated by
> responsible and competent person.

The ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) would love to get a stab at this.
http://www.aclu.org, I'm sure you could get some assistance however they
would greatly appreciate a donation.

-A