[free-sklyarov] Slogan/Propaganda

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Fri Jul 20 08:00:40 PDT 2001

Hey, how about a protest at a location in Sweden,
the US consulate or embassy perhaps?

If you can act as a contact person, please let
us know right away!

Will

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------