[free-sklyarov] Reporting on Moscow press conference tomorrow and on the demonstration on Monday

Maria Eliseeva eliseeva at panix.com
Fri Jul 20 10:51:48 PDT 2001

A friend of mine is a jouralism student at Boston University. She is in
Moscow right now (she is English/Russian/French/German speaking). I can
get in touch with her there and put her in touch with people coordinating
media events in Moscow. As a journalist, she would be perfect to do a
report or to assist in reporting for a newspaper/TV/radio/multimedia
company from Moscow. If there is an interested media company, please
contact me at maria at patentbar.com. I contacted Boston Globe, which is on
my home truf, but it is Friday afternoon, and if I don't hear from the
folks there, then any interested media outlet should be able to use this
reporting.

Maria Eliseeva
---
http://www.patentbar.com