[free-sklyarov] press conference in the uk

free-sklyarov at effector.xenoclast.org free-sklyarov at effector.xenoclast.org
Fri Jul 20 10:46:43 PDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Anton Chterenlikht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Anton Cheterenlikht. I know Dmitry personaly for almost 10
> years. There is another guy in Cambridge who is a much better friend
> of Dmitry then me.

I'm very willing to help, although regret that I don't have any UK media
contacts myself.  I also know Igor Drokov well (the 'another guy in
Cambridge' referred to above).

I have a number of friends who I should be able to persuade to lend a
hand, some of these may have the required contacts, if we're lucky.

All the best,

Julian

--
Julian T. J. Midgley                    http://www.xenoclast.org
Cambridge, England.                       PGP Key ID: 0xBCC7863F