[free-sklyarov] Re: free-sklyarov digest, Vol 1 #40 - 23 msgs

Anders S. Buch abuch at math.mit.edu
Fri Jul 20 13:50:09 PDT 2001

> Adobe only agreed to meet with us if we would put
> the Monday, July 23 protest on hold.

Some people have suggested to hold the meeting today or this weekend.
Has this been attempted?

I don't see any reason to call off the meeting.  Adobe has managed to put
Sklyarov in prison and he is still there.  Even if he gets out soon, Adobe
will still have managed to make people think twice before doing research
on Adobe products in the future.  We should send a clear message to
companies planning to use a strategy similar to Adobe's.

Anders Buch