[free-sklyarov] East Coast rallies

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Fri Jul 20 15:01:40 PDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 09:41:25PM -0700, Len Sassaman wrote:
> Who is interested in doing a protest in NYC? What about DC or Philly?
> These seem like prime spots... do we have anyone on the list interested in
> this? What about the various LUGs, 2600 Chapters, etc?

I'd be interested in helping out in DC. It is definitely a prime spot.

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

              Free Dmitri ->  http://www.boycottadobe.com

Microsoft has never been an innovator - it's a fast follower. And when
you're as big and dominant as Microsoft, and growing at 30 or 40 percent a
year, it gets harder and harder to find people to be fast followers of.
	--Paul Saffo, Institute for the Future