[free-sklyarov] Monday's Rallies

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Fri Jul 20 18:01:05 PDT 2001

Just to recap:

Monday's protests should be geared toward "support for Dmitry" and
"anti-DMCA" messages. Let's keep the direct anti-Adobe messages to a
minimum. They've made a step in the right direction, we can give them that
much.

We will still rally at the planned locations -- and if unfavorable news
comes to us from the EFF team, we'll target them directly. But there is no
harm in giving them a minor benefit of the doubt at this point in time.

The EFF is doing the right thing by deciding not to participate in the
rallies. They can better help Dmitry by meeting with Adobe.

However, rallies for Dmitry will continue. If Adobe withdraws their
complaint, no such rallies will take place at Adobe locations. But, until
that happens, everything will occur as planned.

Len