[free-sklyarov] Things To Do

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Fri Jul 20 15:51:02 PDT 2001

Well, fortunately or unfortunately, we now have a doubly-hard task of
getting the word out on Monday's protests. We need to get info on all
of the major Free Software sites (Advogato, K5, and Slashdot -- DOH!)
as well as out to LUGs and other groups that the demonstration is
STILL ON.

If you've sent out messages in the last 24 hours, please send out a
follow-up with the simple information that the game is STILL ON. We'll
be protesting as planned on Monday morning.

If we had a hard time getting awareness before, we have an even harder
time getting it now. But this was gonna be too easy, anyways. We're
too damn good! We need a challenge. B-)

Free Dmitry!

~Klepht

P.S. I'm going to be incommunicado until Sunday night late, so I look
forward to seeing lots of free-sklyarov mail when I get in.

P.P.S. Just ordered a beautiful 3x12 banner for the San Jose
event. Guess what two words it has on it (Hint "F--- D-----!").
I've never ordered a banner before -- it's real easy! Just look up
"Banner Printing" in your Yahoo! yellow pages.

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/