[mkc@mathdogs.com: Re: [free-sklyarov] The American Association of Publishers issues a press release]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Jul 21 10:16:41 PDT 2001

I accidentally rejected this message from the mailing list after it
was flagged for review because the list software didn't have Mike
Coleman's address right.

I am from now on going to reject _all_ messages which are flagged for
review this way, to avoid further confusion along these lines.  If you
post from an address which the list software doesn't know about, your
message _will be returned to you_.  If this happens and you don't
understand why, or you want me to add an additional address, you can
then tell me, and I'll add your address so that future messages will
go through automatically.

This policy may be more irritating in the short term, but it will make
less work for me in the long term, help your messages go through right
away once you've got the address stuff worked out, and continue to
keep spam off the list.

----- Forwarded message from Mike Coleman <mkc at mathdogs.com> -----