[free-sklyarov] similar ACTION: increase visibility by mailing news article to friends

Adobe Demonstrator adobedemonstrator at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 17:31:25 PDT 2001

Thanks to those who sent the message below 26 times so far,
achieving # 6 in Yahoo News's "Most Emailed" category.

It will take almost twice as many emails to make it to # 5, so
let's please turn our attention to this identical story in the
"Yahoo Finance" news section, which is attended to primarily by
stock investors
http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/010720/n20379514_2.html

Again, please select "Email this story" from the end of the page.

Note:  email send counts on Yahoo's "Most Emailed" stores reset
after six hours, so please remember to send these stories to
more people at least as often.

Free Sklyarov!