[free-sklyarov] Time of Adobe/EFF meeting?

harrold at sage.che.pitt.edu harrold at sage.che.pitt.edu
Sun Jul 22 11:55:14 PDT 2001

Sometime in July Andrew Lawrence assaulted keyboard and produced...

|On July 22, 2001 01:35 pm, Will Doherty wrote:
|> We will post a summary once the meeting is complete
|> unless the people at the meeting decide otherwise.
|
|Oh boy...  I can see this one coming...
|
|1) Adobe agrees to meet with EFF -> EFF puts protests on hold
|2) Adobe meets with EFF -> EFF agrees to gag order
|
|Please, please, please...  prove me wrong!

exactly what has the eff done in the past to justify a comment such as
this? prove you wrong? the burdon of proof lies on your sholders. the eff
is trying to do what is best for sklyarov. i think your comments would be
different if you were the one in a federal prision relying on a nonprofit
organizaion to get you free.

john