[free-sklyarov] Time of Adobe/EFF meeting?

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Sun Jul 22 19:03:50 PDT 2001

The time of the meeting is 10:45am... we don't
expect to get out of the meeting until around
12 noon.

Free Dmitry and Reform the DMCA,

Will

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------