[free-sklyarov] San Francisco 10 O'Clock News Coverage

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sun Jul 22 22:33:16 PDT 2001

Begin Mike Howard quotation:
> Watch tonight's 10 o'clock News on WB20 (San Francisco) Tonight
> (Sunday) for interviews with [free-sklyarov] list members Seth
> Schoen and Alex Fabrikant.
>
> The interviews were held during this afternoon's organizational
> session for tomorrow's San Jose protests.

	I just watched the 10 o'clock news on WB20, and it seems that
with all of the missing people (I counted four in all, three of whom
were in the Bay Area), the story was bumped to the 11 o'clock news.
This means that if you're in the Bay Area, you can tune into WB20 in
half an hour from now to watch the news.

	I saw a promo bit with a whiteboard showing English and
Russian slogans demanding the freeing of Dmitry!

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda