[free-sklyarov] Fighting the DMCA

Chris Savage chris.savage at crblaw.com
Mon Jul 23 04:52:32 PDT 2001

But with encryption already having been classified as a "munition" in the
export regs, aren't we half-way there?  And the sheer political poetry of
having EFF and ACLU cheek-to-jowl with the NRA lobbying for treatment of
software akin to the way the NRA thinks guns should be treated...

Who knows?  W won't listen to EFF or ACLU, but maybe if Charleton Heston
comes out in favor of Dmitri, something would happen!

<g>

Chris S.

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you believe that you have received the
message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission
and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.