[free-sklyarov] Robert Mueller

Peter D. Junger junger at samsara.law.cwru.edu
Tue Jul 24 03:19:42 PDT 2001

"Mark K. Bilbo" writes:

: > The next weakest link is Mueller. He will want to be confirmed with
: > absolutely no controvery surrounding his position. We must start banging
: > our drums and shouting very loudly - starting NOW - that Sklyarov was
: > arrested illegally even under the strictest interpretation of the DMCA. We
: > must criticize Mueller for wanting to head a lawless bureau that cares
: > nothing for the laws it is supposed to respect and uphold. We must make
: > this incident as embarrassing for him as possible - so he will resolve it
: > quickly and quietly.

It may not be fair, but I cannot help remarking, now that Robert Mueller
is nominated to be head of the FBI, that during WW II the head of the
Gestapo was ``Gestapo" Mueller.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger at samsara.law.cwru.edu    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu