[free-sklyarov] sf bay area channels 5&7 on San Jose protest

Alex Fabrikant alexf at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 23 23:29:37 PDT 2001

kpix 5: covered the facts of what's going on, a solid 15 seconds or so
from Shari Steele (EFF) explaining the situation, some more explanations
from the reporter, and the final outcome

kgo 7: covered only "hey look there're these geeks and they're protesting
this DMCA thing." unless I missed something, it sounded like they
never actually said anything about the decision reached by
Adobe. maybe report was put together too early in the day or something...

--
-alexf