[free-sklyarov] Cracking activity

Andrew Lawrence ausage at ausage.com
Tue Jul 24 01:04:03 PDT 2001

On July 24, 2001 03:28 am, Jon O . wrote:
> I got a cracker sending some stuff at anti-dmca.org
>
> The machine is pretty well secured. So I'm not too worried
> about that but...
>
> Any ideas?

First...  Keep your logs.

Second... If possible block that IP at your firewall

Third... Contact verdao.com They seem to be a reputable ISP from their web
page company.  Don't know if they have 24/7 support but the support number is
1-888-900-8383
If your can't reach a human sent email to support@ abuse@ netabuse@

Be prepared to send a copy of your log...  include them in your email as text
not as an attachment (net admins don't usually accept ANY attachments) and
specify the time zone.

My experience is it can take a while to get through to the right people
(bigger the ISP the longer it takes... AOL is the worst) but once you do they
will take action IMMEDIATELY.

Hope this helps...

Feel free to call me anytime...

--