[free-sklyarov] Free Sklyarov T-Shirts

Tony Abou-Assaleh tabouass at math.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 24 10:10:38 PDT 2001

It could help educate the general public/spread the word if we have some
T-Shirts with one of the common slogan that have been used in the protests
and on the list. I suggest that the slogan on the T-Shirt be general
enough so that we can still use it after Dima (hopefully in the near
future) is freed.

One possiblity is to have a global fund-raising t-shirt supplier. But this
will contribute to the cost of the t-shirt through shipping costs. An
alternative is to have local protest organizers take advanced orders (to
ensure they don't lose a lot of money) and offer shipments to cities that
don't have organizers.

Regards,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Graduate Student, Department of Computer Science
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3G1
Office:  DC2503
Phone:   (519) 888-4567 Ext. 3399
Email:   taa at acm.org