[free-sklyarov] Sklyarov's Whereabouts and L.A. Rally Coverage.

hackhawk freesk at hackhawk.net
Tue Jul 24 17:57:02 PDT 2001

I searched all my eamils, and I don't recall this going through the main
distribution list.  Look at paragraph three where someone with the
organization spoke with Dmitry's colleague Vladimir Katalov today.

So it looks like Dmitry's still in Las Vegas according to this.  Still
can't talk to his family.

And of course I was quoted in the article too.  ;-)

- hh