[free-sklyarov] What is up with Dmitry?

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 18:14:34 PDT 2001

whoever was up next at the public defender's office -
the next appearance is in accordance with the federal
rules of criminal procedure - it will be a preliminary
hearing. the time frames are specified and subject to
change by dima in connection with his counsel.

note there are other procedures which may apply but
the above is typical