[free-sklyarov] Status of SF Meeting

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Thu Jul 26 01:51:42 PDT 2001

    NM> A simple act such as handing out fliers at the downtown BART
    NM> stations can really spread the word throughout the system and
    NM> catch the attention of many people.

One thing to point out is that this is _not_ a protest. We will not be
yelling, waving signs, or marching anywhere -- just passing out
leaflets to passersby in a public area.

It's an alternative to having a protest before Friday, because we want
to support the EFF.

    NM> On Thursday, we'll meet at noon at City Hall at around 4:30, [...]

Some might say that meeting at noon at around 4:30 is an
impossibility. Try telling that to Bay Area Free Dmitry activists!
We'll do whatever it takes!

Seriously, some people are going to be in the Civic Center area around
noon tomorrow for the lunch rush, and others will be back around 4:30
for the commute-time rush. Again, no signs, no chanting, pretty much
zero group actions -- just handing out flyers.

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/