[free-sklyarov] Re: [free-sklyarov-sfba] ANNOUNCEMENT: Free Dmitry Demonstration Monday 11:30am at SF Civic Center!

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jul 26 02:50:57 PDT 2001

begin Christopher R. Maden quotation:
> At 02:32 26-07-2001, you wrote:
> >- Go to the signmaking party this Sunday.  Check these mailing lists
> >   for the announcement, or mail vadim at xcf.berkeley.edu for details.
>
> There doesn't seem to be such an announcement in the archives.

	An oversight which I hope Vadim will rectify soon!

> >- Show up at San Francisco's Civic Center Plaza, Monday the 30th of
> >   June at 11:30am PDT.
>
> Is this in addition to, or instead of, the proposed protest on
> Saturday in San José?  I've only seen one person talk about that
> protest.

	I'm not certain as to why anyone would protest in San Jose on
a Saturday.  Do people go to the SJ Federal building on Saturdays
much?  I don't understand who would be there to see it.  I think that
the San Jose protest was tentative, and I don't remember who proposed
it.

> Are responses to things like this appropriate to the list, or should
> they be announcements only?

	By all means, take discussion to the lists!

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda