[free-sklyarov] Re: [free-sklyarov-sfba] Flyers for leafletting

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jul 26 11:35:38 PDT 2001

Begin Tabinda N. Khan quotation:
> Must be some miscommunication. I didn't suggest noon and I'm sure I
> said I couldn't attend but would be willing to make flyers. I think
> I'll sit closer to the note taker next time. :-)

	Okay, my bad then.  It looks like Evan and Kris have it well
in hand.

	Still, is there anyone here who could print us up some flyers
before 4:30 and have them at the UN statue at Fulton and Larkin?

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda