[free-sklyarov] Re: [free-sklyarov-sfba] Flyers for leafletting

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jul 26 11:52:33 PDT 2001

Begin Nick Moffitt quotation:
> 	Still, is there anyone here who could print us up some flyers
> before 4:30 and have them at the UN statue at Fulton and Larkin?

	I know I'm getting rather antsy about this, but could someone
please print up some copies of the flyer at
http://www.tabinda.com/freedmitry/ and bring them to the Civic Center
event?  I do not have a printer, but once you have a paper printout
making copies becomes easy.

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda