[free-sklyarov] Backlash

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Thu Jul 26 12:09:46 PDT 2001

>> Are there really Constitutional copyright laws ?

CM> U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 8
I meant REALLY CONSTITUTIONAL.
Now i may say you do not understand REAL CONSTITUTION
Any copyright is against REAL CONSTITUTION
And what i offer here is to start building REAL CONSTITUTION
that is based on the use and compete law

Now answer to Anatoly post about piracy term:
A> That's one meaning of the word; another is a person who infringes on other
A> people's copyrights, especially (but not necessarily) with the purpose of
A> a financial gain. I'm sure that your favourite dictionary will be able to
A> clue you in.
If we think about what the essence of copyrights is
(privatization of the people needs) we can decide if it is piracy or not

person who infringes on other people's copyrights pirates
copyrights-owners by stealing the need of people and this is not
a piracy because needs of people belong to people

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt