[free-sklyarov] Backlash

Anatoly Vorobey mellon at pobox.com
Thu Jul 26 12:14:04 PDT 2001

You, DeBug, were spotted writing this on Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 09:09:46PM +0200:
> CM> U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 8
> I meant REALLY CONSTITUTIONAL.
> Now i may say you do not understand REAL CONSTITUTION
> Any copyright is against REAL CONSTITUTION

Nonsense.

> And what i offer here is to start building REAL CONSTITUTION
> that is based on the use and compete law

No, what you offer is some incoherent blathering.

> person who infringes on other people's copyrights pirates
> copyrights-owners by stealing the need of people and this is not
> a piracy because needs of people belong to people

While we're at it, let's leave Marxist propaganda in the dustbin of
history, where it firmly belongs, as well.

--
Anatoly Vorobey,
mellon at pobox.com http://pobox.com/~mellon/