[free-sklyarov] Counter-Terminology Poll

Izel Sulam izel at sulam.com
Thu Jul 26 20:02:14 PDT 2001

An effort is underfoot to standardize upon a counter-term which will combat
the corporate-sanctioned, misleading term of "copy protected media".

Our chosen counter-term must better describe the essence of
cryptographically encapsulated media, and the undesirable consequences
thereof, such as loss of fair use rights, pay-per-play schemes, loss of
customer privacy, etc.

I have prepared a quick poll consisting of suggestions for counter-terms.

You can vote for as few or as many counter-terms as you like, but you can
cast only a single combined vote from any IP address. This is intended to
minimize attempts at ballot-stuffing.

http://izel.sulam.com/antidmca/counter-terminology.html

Thanks,
- izel