[free-sklyarov] Counter-Terminology Poll

Michael L. Love proclus at iname.com
Fri Jul 27 10:02:29 PDT 2001

Thanks for this good idea, and it will be interesting to see the
results.  It will be useful to standardize, but it will also be helpful
to have a glossary of helpful terminology that can be creatively used
according to the needs of the situation.

Incidentally, GNU-Darwin has been covering the situation for 10 days,
and we supported the boycott.  We provide hundreds of software downloads
to the Darwin and Mac OSX communities, and we get thousands of page
views every day.  We have not had a single complaint about the boycott
or the FREE Dmitry coverage, so it appears that we are reaching a broad
base of support.  Prospects: hopeful.  It seems to me that through the
combined efforts of everyone on this list, we should be able to
marginalize the DMCA supporters, and restore freedom.

I just wish that there was something more immediate that we could do to
FREE Dmitry right now.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/