[free-sklyarov] Protest on Monday, another place?

Steve M Bibayoff smb23 at csufresno.edu
Fri Jul 27 08:48:24 PDT 2001

I know the protest on Monday has been plannned for the federal building,
I just wanted to bring up a second place that also might wanted to be
visited. I beleive people should also be protesting outside of Diane
Feinstein office. She has one in SF also. All CA offices:
http://www.senate.gov/~feinstein/california_offices.html

This may force her to speak directly to us, instead of through media
bites that are outright false. I don't think we could change her mind,
considering all the money she has taken from companies that had bought
this law, but it may get other politicians to really look over the DMCA
and might actually considering a support of repealing before they too
are protested.

We have allready planned a protest in LA in front of her office. If we
could get all four offices, it will be a bigger impact. I don't think
all the protests should be moved, but maybe a smallish group could break
off during or even after the main protest to head her way.

Just a thought, trying to gauge peoples feelings on this.

Steve