[free-sklyarov] Hacker or Not?

Andrew Lawrence ausage at ausage.com
Fri Jul 27 09:20:27 PDT 2001

> You know this from computeing -- the same constant
> or message means different things for different device.
> /dev/J_Random_Newspaper_Reader can't accept
> information, you want to transmit, if you use "hacker"
> message.  You must translate from computer
> speech to mass media speach first.

Yes I agree with you there. My ranting and ravings where to impress on Declan
how much this term has become misused.  If you thought I as was trying to
force that label on Dimitry, I apologize.  That was not my intent.

--
Andrew Lawrence         <ausage at smoke-and-mirrors.net>
Smoke & Mirrors         http://www.smoke-and-mirrors.net