[free-sklyarov] DMCA Children's Games

John Kew peri at logorrhea.com
Sat Jul 28 08:06:20 PDT 2001

After our demonstrations last Thursday, the next step in San Luis Obispo
seems to be an attempt to setup a booth at Farmer's market.

I was thinking up some ideas for the booth in attempt to desterilize the
concept of the DMCA. One idea was a set of children's games involving the
DMCA. I'm not joking.

I was thinking of a word game that could turn a child into access control
circumvention device. A Jack Valenti dart board. Maybe I could "rent" various
works of fiction (written by friends) to people with license restrictions a
page long.

Any ideas?

Any general ideas on making an Anti-DMCA/Free Dmitry booth interesting at a
street fair type thing?