[free-sklyarov] Breaking the Law?

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Sun Jul 29 11:53:44 PDT 2001

    RO> If Adobe bought and holds a couple copies of this software.
    RO> Aren't they breaking the law too?

Actually, I believe that _using_ a circumvention device, if you are
within your fair use rights, is totally legal.

It's just the sucker who _provides_ you with the code that gets in
trouble. I think there's something about this on the EFF site.

~Klepht

P.S. I am not a lawyer and if you are stupid enough to take legal
advice from some anonymous guy named "Klepht" on some crazy mailing
list, you deserve whatever horrible things happen to you.

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/