WARNINGS REGARDING PRISONS [Re: [free-sklyarov] federal prisons in Oklahoma]

Branden Robinson branden+serrfxylnebi at deadbeast.net
Mon Jul 30 02:09:53 PDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 01:17:50AM -0700, Alex Fabrikant wrote:
> My apologies if the personal CC was misinterpreted as a sign that the
[...]

1) You again failed to observe the Mail-Copies-To and X-No-CC headers in my
   mail;
2) You have a self-righteous attitude;
3) You have a lousy sense of humor (brevity is the soul of wit);
4) You use a non-free mailer.

*plonk*

Now please go back about the business of helping to free Dmitry, hopefully
in a less didactic and imperious fashion.  I won't be listening to find
out.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Convictions are more dangerous
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       enemies of truth than lies.