WARNINGS REGARDING PRISONS [Re: [free-sklyarov] federal prisons in Oklahoma]

Anatoly Vorobey mellon at pobox.com
Mon Jul 30 08:05:54 PDT 2001

You, Branden Robinson, were spotted writing this on Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 04:09:53AM -0500:
> 1) You again failed to observe the Mail-Copies-To and X-No-CC headers in my
>    mail;
> 2) You have a self-righteous attitude;
> 3) You have a lousy sense of humor (brevity is the soul of wit);
> 4) You use a non-free mailer.
>
> *plonk*

5) Someone who writes a message to a mailing list with hundreds of
subscribers just to *plonk* someone publicly is *really* saying: "Look at
me, I'm a smug, self-righteous jerk with plenty of attitude and a shortage of
brains!"

Now please go and insert your Mail-Copies-To: and X-No-Cc: headers up your
ass. Sending a picture of yourself doing that is optional.

--
Anatoly Vorobey
my journal (in Russian): http://www.livejournal.com/users/avva/