[free-sklyarov] courses of action

Kenneth Burger krburger at burger-family.org
Mon Sep 10 16:36:24 PDT 2001

I dunno, but if this one gets passed, I'm leaving the US for another
country.  Probably one of the Scandanavian countries.  I'll come back when
the people are getting ready to start a civil war and join in that movement,
but in the mean time I'm not going to live under that kind of tyranny.  Once
that step is taken there is NO limit to what the government can or can't do
and any and all of our freedoms will likely be gone within 10-15 years of
that.  I will not live in a country with such oppressive laws.  Laws which
prohibit innovation by individuals and small businesses.  I find it rather
scary that America is supposed to be the beacon of freedom in the world yet
we have the second most restrictive laws regarding Internet use in the world
for first and second world countries.  The first of course is China.  I will
not live in a country controlled by businesses.  The constitution was NOT
written for that.  It was meant to create a  government of the people for
the people and by the people.  What it is creating now is an aristocracy and
I will NOT stand for it.