[free-sklyarov] Shutting down free-sklyarov

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sat Jan 11 16:34:07 PST 2003

Begin The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen quotation:
> I plan to shut down the free-sklyarov list by the end of this month.
> I'd like to keep it open for the time being for discussion of other
> resources and projects of interest to DMCA opponents, including other
> mailing lists which might be relevant to free-sklyarov subscribers.

	A fitting end to a fine list.  My mailbox shows  that this
will be post number 5665 since its inception in July of 2001.  Well
over half of those messages were posted in the first two weeks!

	I'd like to thank you all for letting this humble zork.net
machine host such an important venue, and especially Seth David Schoen
for starting and maintaining it!

--
A: No.

						 http://lnx-bbc.org/