[free-sklyarov] Shutting down free-sklyarov

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Thu Jan 23 22:43:25 PST 2003

Hi, All!

Seth David Schoen wrote:

> I plan to shut down the free-sklyarov list by the end of this month.

Thank you all, people around the world, for supporting Russian
programmer and freedom.  You really changed our attitude towards
United States.

Showing, that there isn't only crazy bloody government and greedy
unhuman multinationals, as we were here told from school.  But also
free and noble people. And that those people have real influence to
what happening.  Can even reverse bad things that already happened!

Our best dreams about Sklyarov and Elcomsoft came true --
a real hope arise, that DMCA is doomed.  Here is a big book (sorry,
in Russian), called "Anticopyright" -- that is poplular around
shocking unformal youth: http://imperium.lenin.ru/LENIN/32/C/

-- -- --
Ilya V. Vasilyev
Civil Hackers' School