[Seth-Trips] Copy Protection Technical Working Group, Wednesday, October 3, L.A.

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Aug 24 23:08:45 PDT 2001

I went to the Copy Protection Technical Working Group meeting over a
year ago, and it was a very educational experience.  I'm planning to
go again in October.

http://www.cptwg.org/

The meeting is held at a hotel at the Los Angeles Airport (LAX).  If I
remember correctly, it costs $100, which inclues an extremely fancy
lunch.

Some of the people who attended the last CPTWG:

http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/cptwg.html

People who attended an earlier CPTWG:

http://cryptome.org/mpaa-cptwg.htm

There are also other lists of attendees, but perhaps you get the idea.
As the latter URL suggests, CPTWG was originally chartered by the
Motion Picture Association of America.

See also

http://cryptome.quintessenz.at/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=cryptome&words=CPTWG

--