[Seth-Trips] Re: seth-trips

Duncan MacKinnon duncan at randometry.org
Wed Mar 7 22:50:41 PST 2001

 On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 02:18:58PM -0800, Zack Brown wrote:

> --
> Zack Brown

We didn't set a time or date but Seth and I planned to go to the SF Art Institutes'
exhibit of Steve Mann's work. See: <http://wearcam.org/seatsale/index.htm>
Let's set a time and date now!

It opened Feb 7, 2001 and I hope it is still there. Here is a quote to draw
you to the url:

"Here is the internet chair with magnetic stripe card reader and spikes that
retract when a seating license is downloaded from a license server in
response to input from the card reader incoroprated into the chair. The
license server is in the 19 inch relay rack behind the internet chair."

Best,
Duncan
--
Duncan MacKinnon