[Seth-Trips] Barney v. Wil Wheaton tomorrow, DNA Lounge [barlow@eff.org: [E-S] BarlowFriendz 8.2: SF BarlowFrenzy and EFF Benefit Tomorrow Night!]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Aug 22 13:22:07 PDT 2002

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen  quotation:
> A reminder, by way of John Perry Barlow.  (I also remind readers,
> and apologize for the fact, that this is an event both
> age-discriminatory and non-anonymous.)  I'll be working at the
> benefit.

I'll be there.  I just quit my job, so I'm looking for an evening out.

I SHALL BE AGE-PRIVILEGED AND NON-ANONYMOUS!

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.