[Seth-Trips] HackerDojo movie night: Lain [david@weekly.org: [Friends] MOVIE NIGHTS! This Tuesday & Thursday @ 8pm: LAIN!]

David E. Weekly david at weekly.org
Mon Aug 26 19:41:48 PDT 2002

Delighted to have your support, Nick. ;)

Hey, if you can point me at another *non-profit* (501(c)3) that focuses on
doing colocation for individuals and non-profits, I'd be happy to remove
that from my .sig. I looked pretty hard and found a number of loose
consortia and co-ops, and a number of commercial providers that offered
discount colocation to non-profits, but no real pure non-profit colo
projects. If they're out there, they're pretty hard to find!

At any rate, we would love to get in touch with any other ones out there so
we can work together! (And on making them more findable!)

 David E. Weekly
 Founder & Executive Director
 California Community Colocation Project (an OPG project)
 http://CommunityColo.net/ - the world's first non-profit colo!