[Seth-Trips] HackerDojo movie night: Lain [david@weekly.org: [Friends] MOVIE NIGHTS! This Tuesday & Thursday @ 8pm: LAIN!]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Aug 26 20:02:01 PDT 2002

David E. Weekly writes:

> Delighted to have your support, Nick. ;)
>
> Hey, if you can point me at another *non-profit* (501(c)3) that focuses on
> doing colocation for individuals and non-profits, I'd be happy to remove
> that from my .sig. I looked pretty hard and found a number of loose
> consortia and co-ops, and a number of commercial providers that offered
> discount colocation to non-profits, but no real pure non-profit colo
> projects. If they're out there, they're pretty hard to find!

Just to be clear, there have been several non-profit (not-for-profit)
colocation providers.  That doesn't mean that they were 501(c)(3)
organizations, but they were still non-profit.

There are many non-profit organizations which aren't 501(c)(3).

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk