[Seth-Trips] Meet my mom and my sister! (Party Feb. 16)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Jan 27 20:46:48 PST 2002

My mother (Stephanie) and my sister (Rebecca) are coming to California
for a visit!  Please join me for a party in honor of their visit, and
an opportunity to meet them, on Saturday, February 16.

My mom lived in San Francisco in the early 1970s; my sister, who's 6 2/3
years younger than I, has only visited here as a baby.

This party will start at 4:00p and run until about 9:00p (we have to
kick people out around then, because that's getting late in East Coast
time).

We'll have dinner; Biella is going to come and cook her world-famous
vegetarian sancocho.

http://www.healthhacker.com/biella/sancocho.html

I've been practicing cooking, too, and I'll plan to cook for the party.

You can bring something to eat, too, if you'd like (vegetarian,
please).

My place is 1022A Shotwell Street (betw. 24th and 25th Streets),
telephone 415-282-4798 -- two blocks from 24th/Mission BART (also
a 14 Mission Muni stop).  From there, walk east on 24th (cross S. Van
Ness, not Valencia) to 24th and Shotwell, then turn right.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk