[Seth-Trips] Physics auction, Oakland, July 28

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Jul 27 19:34:40 PDT 2002

http://www.harveyclar.com/archive/july/physics.html

This is the continuation of the physics auction I went to earlier this
month, featuring physics equipment from the UC Berkeley physics
department.  It's at the Harvey Clars auction gallery on College Avenue
in Oakland.

The gallery is at 5644 Telegraph Avenue.  You can take any bus down
Telegraph.  There are several ways to get there by AC Transit from
various BART stations -- I'm not sure which is most efficient.  But a
few AC Transit lines stop right in front of the gallery.

I went to the first auction a few weeks ago, and had a nice time.
They only sold about 15 lots at that auction; this time they're
selling about 150 lots, supposedly containing over 300 items.  The
auction starts at 10:00a.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk