[Seth-Trips] DEF CON X, Las Vegas, Friday through Sunday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Jul 29 21:35:49 PDT 2002

for i in `figlist`; do figlet -f $i 'def con'; done 2>/dev/null

http://www.defcon.org/

It's at the Alexis Park hotel in Las Vegas, and costs $75 for three
days.  I'll switch between being an exhibitor (for EFF) and an attendee.

I'd like to invite anybody who'll be in Las Vegas to walk down the
Strip with me and play that extremely addictive game with the quarters
and the shifting ledges.  (Hi Kate!)

We are also going to have an Alexis Park poolside Scrabble match.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk