[Seth-Trips] Partial solar eclipse today

Praveen Sinha ampere at swcp.com
Mon Jun 10 18:38:46 PDT 2002

Mind-fucking-blowing!  This is really my first solar eclipse that I have
been concious for, and it was EERIE!  Walking outside was kind of like
having the grain of film of reality shift on you...   That combined with a
strange humidity and kind of a spooky silence in the neighborhood I work
in (no birds chirping, etc.) made hanging out outside feel like I was
walking in some sort of sidereal universe.

The people in my company dragged out UV-resistant glasses and mirror, so I
got a killer-rad view of like half the sun being blocked out.

Weird!!!  So this is the only eclipse viewable in California for the next
DECADE?

DMH