[Seth-Trips] Partial solar eclipse today

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Jun 10 18:51:01 PDT 2002

begin  Praveen Sinha  quotation:
> The people in my company dragged out UV-resistant glasses and
> mirror, so I got a killer-rad view of like half the sun being
> blocked out.
>
> Weird!!!  So this is the only eclipse viewable in California for the
> next DECADE?

	I walked down to Zachary's fine chicago pizza in Oakland, and
hung out with the kids who work there.  They had a cardboard box that
they were poking holes in.

	I showed them all the shadows cast by the trees, and how there
were myriad crescent suns made by the pinpoints cast between the
leaves.

	I think everyone else in the area thought I was on something,
since I kept staring intently at shadows.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end