[Seth-Trips] Mozilla party, Wednesday, DNA Lounge

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Jun 12 00:01:20 PDT 2002

http://www.mozilla.org/party/2002/flyer.html

It's exciting that the Mozilla browser is released, but I have a very
negative reaction to events which discriminate based on age.

http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/2001-08-31.html
(LinuxWorld, at Moscone Center)

http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/2002-02-19.html
(CodeCon, at DNA Lounge, same venue as Mozilla party)

In fact, I did not attend the first Mozilla party because of the "21+"
restriction -- I wasn't 21 yet in 1998.  I'm sorry, but not surprised,
to see that the restriction is still in force.

I'll probably go to this party -- with photo ID and with some
frustration.

Should seth-trips have a policy against advertising events which
discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, etc.?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk