[Seth-Trips] Mozilla party, Wednesday, DNA Lounge

Sunah Caroline Cherwin slippery at pobox.com
Wed Jun 12 10:06:07 PDT 2002

>Should seth-trips have a policy against advertising events which
>discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, etc.?

No. Seth-trips should do just what it did with regard to the Mozilla
Party. Good for you. People are subscribing because they like your
filter, and you are interested in this event. If you were interested
in some white supremacy event, there would be a reason you were
interested, and I am sure you would point out that that was icky,
too, but interesting. An editorial viewpoint is a very special thing,
and one that we can't code.

/\
  .\
  /\. \/. \  /.  .\  /\    http://SunahWeb.com/Life/pictures/Suzy.shtml